Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Saved by Chicago


Soon though my self-esteem was restored. At the entrance two young beautiful women appeared and low and behold they are shown to our table and sat down. I let my breath out slowly (these two are not picky). We introduced ourselves. Lindsey and Katie, Chicago natives, both in Public Relations visiting New York on business. Let me tell you, dear readers, we had a great evening!!

The ‘girls’ had me cracking up, all that chatting and exchanging of views on fashion, films etc, all over my head but I do know when to nod in the right places! Lindsey and Katie had great (engaging) personalities and we could see why they were in Public Relations; they gave Vyna some hot tips on how to expand her business, which I am eternally grateful.

Thank you, you were wonderful and remember next time you visit New York e-mail us!

The lesson to all those visiting New York is - never turn down the opportunity to share a table with someone. It’s a great way of making new friends, plus adding to a wonderful time. This is one of the things that makes New York great.

Sadly the time came for us to leave, we did though enjoyed our couple of hours in the bar/lounge. Thanks to all those who shared in our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.