Friday, December 30, 2011

We're back!

There's no question that I'm glad to see the back of 2011. Now that my health has improved, I am happy to wave goodbye to a year of 'torture'. It's been tough, health wise, but it’s all in the past now. I have some massive plans for 2012, and am looking forward to achieving them. It's just great to look forward to bigger and better things.

Looking back at the summer in NYC, one word came to mind. Hot. The temperature reached at least 100f at any giving days (especially July). And to top it all off, I ended up getting pneumonia that month. By the way, thank you for all your Get Well wishes.

In 2012, I plan on doing more on My New York Dairy blog (formerly known as My British Reflections). Be on the lookout for allot of photos about my adventures in the city, the events that I attend, and the interesting people I meet along the way. Remember this is a fun blog! (a question of taste really); so a word of warning: Do not look for spelling mistakes or the ‘proper’ English or grammar. Just get into the spirit of things. I've once asked a copy editor to check my blog and he made so many changes that things got lost in translations... I didn’t recognized myself. It was as if a stylist has worked on me, and after looking at the mirror, to my horror, all I could holler was “That's not me!”. Since then, I've decided whether you liked my blog or not ‘It’s me’.  And that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.