Friday, September 16, 2016

How Do You Get A Stiff Neck In New York


There are many ways to get a stiff neck, and yesterday (September 15) I found a new one. I had a beautiful day out with my camera visiting the One World Trade Center, which is located in Downtown, in The Wall Street area. On my next visit, I promise to take even more pictures - this time, from One World Observatory, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. While snapping away at the panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline, at least I won't have to look up.

 The concrete jungle is seen from nature's own beauty
1 World Trade Center: As seen from the corner of West St. and Murray St. 

 The now iconic building - as seen from West Street, New York
 Right: The Oculus at The World Trade Center was designed by none other than Spanish architect, Santiago Calatrava. The highly admired architectural beauty is now home to the World Trade Center station (PATH)
One World Trade Center, New York City
The Memorial and Museum located at the World Trade Center

What's your favorite spot in New York? Let me know, and I'll make sure to post the selected images on this blog in the near future. - M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.