Tuesday, August 30, 2016

"Play it Again Sam"?


Focus, and their album Moving Waves, is part of my collection. A true favorite

Casablanca is a 1942 American romantic drama film 
Did Humphrey Bogart really say; "play it again Sam"?

Humphrey Bogart & Ingrid Bergman


Focus: Progressive rock, jazz fusion, hard rock, instrumental rock



Focus - Moving Waves (1971) It is hard for me to convey how much I loved and still love this amazingly versatile music. As a young, wild and rebellious guy, that's how I like to remember myself! Focus music is beautiful, clever and unique, it just gives me hours of enjoyment and reverie. It's amazing how music with it's blending of harmony can take us back in time.


YouTube -  Focus - Moving Waves (1971) [Full Album] 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.