Friday, February 13, 2015

New York Winter Storm

Snowmageddon in New York

Believe me when I say it gets very cold in New York. And the wind … oh my, you don’t know where it's coming from, but you certainly know where it is going!


Only in New York!



Arctic air strikes New York City, this could produce record-cold temperatures this weekend.


Help! We will have to stock up.


A common sight in New York City

Today's temperatures were in the high single-digits before dawn on Friday 13. But the worst of it still to come this weekend, particularly on Sunday night, as the forecast predicts the mercury could reach the zero mark and feel as cold as 20 degrees (that's colder than inside your freezer) below zero with the wind chill.

Coffee to the rescue

Sunday could be 'the coldest day in the last 20 years. I'm already sorting my film selection, with leaving the wine list to the wife … See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.