Thursday, March 7, 2019

What you need to know before buying your first British motorcycle


Norton V4 RR is THE TT racer reborn

Everyone has their favorite British bike, mine happens to be the Norton.



If you are thinking of upgrading your bike, will you truly venture out, or stay with the big five? Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha. Every biker who wants to be taken seriously must own at least one British bike.

Let us explore the long list of affordable luxury bikes with a well-known history in the motorcycle world. Owning a bike with some real appeal will have all your friends talking, it will woo the crowds, it could possibly make you new friends wherever you go and may enhance your biker reputation. Imagine the alluring appeal of combining a Norton and Triumph which equals a Triton. What a powerful machine that would be! Whether you buy a Norton or a Triumph, either choice is an excellent one. Once you make that leap you will be hooked for the rest of your life. Believe me!



Nortozuki



Green is my favorite color on a bike







Bob Dylan on his Triumph
Everyone has their favorite British bike, mine happens to be the Norton. I've been a one man advocate for British motorcycles in New York and if a manufacturer is interested in collaborating with me, feel free to give me a call, or let me know via www.twitter.com/mikesmcconkey.  When my American doctor draws a sample of my blood he phones to ask: "What is Castrol R?" Only a true biker will know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.