Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Are You a Snow Lover?


Outside through my front window 14 March 2017


4.30 AM 14 March 2017

3.30 AM Tuesday 14. I know I should be sleeping and not checking the headlines on my laptop which are screaming: Blizzard Warnings Issued as Winter Storm Stella Gears Up to Deliver More Than a Foot of Snow to a Widespread Swath of the Northeast. I know people who live in the mountain regions that will laugh at a foot of snow.

 This is what I call 'Snowed in' Upper State New York

Is this my worse nightmare? Yes!
More Headlines:
• New York City may get up to 17 inches of snow.

Roads were covered in snow at Astor Place in Manhattan as the blizzard gathered momentum in the early hours of this morning

Snow was already beginning to accumulate in the early hours of Tuesday morning in Manhattan. This was the scene at Cooper Square as the blizzard swept in 

• Officials declared states of emergency in New York and New York City starting at midnight Monday. A decision on whether to declare a travel ban in the city has not been made.

Snowfall: This was the scene in the early hours of Tuesday morning in downtown Manhattan as Storm Stella swept across New York City and the north-east

New York City

• Looking for something to do while you’re snowed in? The New York Times paper has you covered.

Really! Are you kidding me? I have tons of things I can do with or without the snowstorm, first it's coffee time and YES! I know it's 4.30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello. But please, no spam.